Grammar. Is. Sexy.
I bet you think I’m crazy, right? Grammar is one of the unsexiest things possible. And writing, especially for school, isn’t much better. But what if I could show you a different way?
Welcome to Grammar Is Sexy. If you’re a working adult going back to school so that you can advance your career, I want to help you (students of all ages are welcome, of course). Specifically, I want to be your go-to resource for any questions you have about grammar or academic writing.
You’ve decided to pursue further education because you want to be more awesome at what you do. I want to help you get there by making grammar and writing simple to understand and even fun.
What You Won’t Find Here
- Boring, textbook-style writing.
- Overused examples
- Judgment or pretentiousness
What You Will Find
- Engaging, to-the-point grammar and academic writing advice
- Original, funny, illustrated examples
- An open mind and an eagerness to help, regardless of your knowledge or ability
So if you’re tired of feeling confused by grammar and baffled by academic writing, you’ve come to the right place.
I’d be delighted if you’d join me on this journey.